For the first time I go to the fish, I am waiting for help

Konu, 'Kıyıdan Balık Avcılığı' kısmında sakurasanta86 tarafından paylaşıldı.

1. sakurasanta86

sakurasanta86 Cguin Wendy

Yaş:
    Mesajlar:
    First of all, I like to say hello to my brothers and sisters. As I said in my book, my first time in my life I am going to fish and I have done some research and got some basic information. I felt the need for learning.
    If we talk about it without extending too much; I want to surf hunting from the shore in the sea. The lineaffe turnafresh 4.20 has a telespin cannon and a Ryobi ecusima 8000vi machine. In general, how is the biotank team prepared, the collar, the needle, the swivel bullet v.S how to connect them through a YouTube channel and at home I can not do it, I did not have a problem with elhamdülillah. When I come to Istanbul in the night like 03:00 to 04:00 and I go to the hunting place, I can light a fire and brew tea. I want to fish, of course, but that's not why I go, so listen. But besides this rest, I also want to get information from you because I want to fish.
    My questions are;

1- Do you have meralar in this way?
    2- In this winter months (February, April, April), what fish do these meralars come from?
    3- What fish and needle should I use for the target fish and what should my selection be (fluorocarbon 0.35 0.30 0.25)?
    4 - How to be a fishing line team (cyprus olta, gezer leaded dip, snake language etc.)?

If each of the questions is answered individually, you will be very pleased with your brother. I may seem like a bit of a preparer, but I am really in a bad mood.
    Thank you in advance for your help.